Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RICS ASIA VALUATION CONFERENCE 2012

 The Marina Bay Sands Skypark

 Gardens By The Bay (View from my hotel room)


 Conference at Pan Pacific Hotel

 Evening View of the Gardens

 Night View of Singapore City Skyline (from 57th floor poolside)

The MBS Skypark at night

The RICS Asia Valuation Conference was held in Singapore this year. 

I took the opportunity to bring my wife for a short holiday at the Marina Bay Sands. It was a much needed rest and we truly enjoyed ourselves. The views from the 57th floor skypark were amazing. The room was superb (we were upgraded to premium room) and the food sinfully delicious. 

I also enjoyed the conference as I was able to meet up with old and new acquaintances. I even managed to meet two former Uni-mates. My former lecturer (now Mayor of North West District & MP for Bukit Panjang Constituency) Dr. Daniel Teo Ho Pin was the Guest of Honour. Another former lecturer, Prof Yu Shi Ming was the Speaker on the Valuation of Green Commercial Properties. 

This is what I truly love, mixing pleasure with business.  
  

No comments: